Specially crafted with for your senior cat, our ACANA™ Senior Entrée Recipe is uniquely suited to meet the needs of your mature feline. Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients* including free-run** chicken and turkey, Senior Entrée has the animal protein your mature cat needs to be their best. This nutrient-dense recipe also helps support key health benefits for your senior cat, including digestive health, healthy heart & eyes, and joint health. Nurture your mature feline as they age with a recipe tailored to keep them healthy and happy with ACANA Senior Entrée!
- Rich with 65% quality animal ingredients* like free-run** chicken and turkey.
- High quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your mature cat’s digestive health.
- Taurine, EPA & DHA are essential nutrients to help maintain your senior cat’s eye and heart health.
- Supports joint health for senior cats with Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
Acana Senior Entree Dry Cat Food
Chicken, chicken meal, turkey meal, oat groats, whole peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, chicken fat, eggs, turkey, lentil fiber, natural chicken flavor, fish oil, duck, chicken liver, chicken heart, choline chloride, whole cranberries, dried kelp, salt, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, L-carnitine, DLmethionine, copper proteinate, biotin, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
Metabolizable Energy is 3670 kcal/kg (418 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 39% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 32% from fat.
ACANA™ Senior Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
- Crude protein (min.)33 %
- Crude fat (min.)14 %
- Crude fiber (max.)4 %
- Moisture (max.)10 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15 %
- Calcium (min.)1.8 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2 %
- Magnesium (min.)0.1%
- Taurine (min.)0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.8 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb