ACANA™ Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Recipes are rich in protein from a single animal source, making them perfect for choosy dogs. Our Pork & Squash recipe is crafted with 65% animal ingredients1 from protein-rich pork including raw pork and pork liver to satisfy your dog’s cravings, and it contains no grain ingredients2. It’s also balanced with nutritious, fiber-rich vegetables and fruit including whole butternut squash to help support your dog’s digestive health. Show your dog that a limited ingredient diet doesn’t mean less meat by feeding them ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Pork & Squash Recipe!
- Rich in protein from a single animal source, providing the nutrient-dense diet your choosy dog needs.
- Superfood pumpkin & sweet potato are rich in fiber to help support healthy digestion and overall gut health.
- This nutrient-rich recipe helps support ideal body condition and healthy skin & coat.
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives added in our kitchen.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Acana Singles Pork & Squash Limited Ingredient Grain Free Dry Dog Food
Pork, pork meal, pork liver, sweet potato, whole chickpeas, pork fat, whole lentils, lentil fiber, whole butternut squash, fish oil, natural pork flavor, whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, salt, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, freeze-dried pork, dried chicory root, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz. cup), with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA PORK AND SQUASH RECIPE is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages - except for growth of large breed dogs (70lbs or more as an adult)
- Crude protein (min.)31 %
- Crude fat (min.)17 %
- Crude fiber (max.)5 %
- Moisture (max.)12 %
- Ash (max.)10%
- Dietary starch (max.)18 %
- Sugars (max.)5 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- Calcium (min.)1.8 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.3 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8 %
- Taurine* (min.)0.2 %
- Glucosamine (min.)500 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)1 Million CFU/lb