The Barkworthies Split Elk Antler Dog Chew is paw-fect for the fur-ever friend with a hankering for a long-lasting, all-natural, odor-free and low-mess chew. Collected ethically after roaming elk shed their antlers each year, the antlers are thoroughly cleaned then cut to a size that's paw-fect for your furbaby. The durable antler offers a tasty challenge for your BFF as they spends hours gnawing and scraping away the plaque and tartar from his teeth in an attempt to reach the tasty marrow center. Free of artificial preservatives, additives, flavors, colors and chemical treatments, Elk Antler is a highly digestible and drool-worthy source of protein!
- Marrow inside—encourages chewers to work for their reward!
- Elk marrow contains essential nutrients—zinc, calcium, manganese and iron.
- No additives, chemicals or preservatives in this bone-a-fide natural chew.
- Long-lasting chew helps massage your pup's gums while the textured natural surface helps clean his teeth.
- Available in a variety of sizes to match the size of your canine fur-riend.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.